Click here to download and print an absentee ballot application for the November 8, 2016 General Election (*Please take note* – by law, absentee ballots are not permitted to be sent until October 12, 2016 – click here to check the status of your application)
The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held November 8, 2016. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is October 11, 2016 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences September 24, 2016.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences October 12, 2016 and ends November 5, 2016 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences October 12, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until October 21st
- The week of October 24th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. M-F
- The week of October 31st our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturdays, October 29th & November 5th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sundays, October 30th & November 6th from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, November 7th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.