The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held May 2, 2017. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is April 3, 2017 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences March 18, 2017.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences April 4, 2017 and ends April 29, 2017 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences April 4, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until April 21st
- The week of April 24th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, April 29th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, April 30th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, May 1st from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.