The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held November 7, 2017. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is October 10, 2017 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences September 23, 2017.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences October 11, 2017 and ends November 4, 2017 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences October 11, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until October 27th
- The week of October 30th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, November 4th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, November 5th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, November 6th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.