Absentee Forms and Information
- Application for Regular Absent Voter’s Ballot (must be mailed to our office)
- Application for Military/Overseas Absent Voter’s Ballot (can be mailed, faxed or emailed)
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences March 24, 2018.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences April 10, 2018 and ends May 5, 2018 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences April 10, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until April 27th
- The week of April 30th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, May 5th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, May 6th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, May 7th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.
Absentee Voter Reporting