Absentee Forms and Information
- Application for Regular Absent Voter’s Ballot (must be mailed to our office)
- Application for Military/Overseas Absent Voter’s Ballot (can be mailed, faxed or emailed)
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences March 18, 2017.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences April 4, 2017 and ends April 29, 2017 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences April 4, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until April 21st
- The week of April 24th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, April 29th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, April 30th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, May 1st from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
Absentee Voter Reporting