The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be a special election for Alliance City Schools and Minerva Local Schools held August 7, 2018. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is July 9, 2018 by 4:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences June 23, 2018.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences July 10, 2018 and ends August 4, 2018 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences July 10, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until July 27th
- The week of July 30th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, August 4th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, August 5th 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, August 6th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.