The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held May 7, 2019. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- The filing deadline for Independent Candidates running in the 2019 General Election is May 6, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
- The filing deadline for candidates’ intent to run as a write-in candidate for the 2019 General Election is August 26, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences March 22, 2019.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences April 9, 2019 and ends May 4, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- In-office absentee voting commences April 9, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday until April 26, 2019
- The week of April 29th, our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturday, May 4th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and on Sunday, May 5th from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The last day of in-office voting will be Monday, May 6th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.