46-Day Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB) Notice: No August 6, 2019 Special Election Will Be Held
The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held November 5, 2019.
- The filing deadline for Independent Candidates running in the 2019 General Election is May 6, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
- The filing deadline for Nonpartisan Candidates running in the 2019 General Election is August 7, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
- The filing deadline for candidates’ intent to run as a write-in candidate for the 2019 General Election is August 26, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
- The Voter Registration Deadline for the 2019 General Election is October 7, 2019.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.